- Fast 50 winners for 2013 announced. Congrats to client Scioto Energy! #Fast50. bizjournals.com/columbus/blog/… via @columbusbiz1st 4 years ago
- Interesting article on charitable giving using CRUTs to get a income stream and tax deduction. forbes.com/sites/ashleaeb… 4 years ago
- K&S is looking for a probate and business paralegal with 10+ years experience. Contacts are 614-888-4911 or email@example.com 4 years ago
- Top GOP legislator: Kasich’s sales-tax fix dead. dispatch.com/content/storie… 4 years ago
- JPMorgan Sees Home Prices Up 14% as BofA Touts Party bloom.bg/ZSBNfo via @BloombergNews 4 years ago
Category Archives: Updates
Joseph E. Kohler will be awarded the prestigious 2013 Columbus Bar Community Service Award at the Columbus Bar Foundation’s Annual Meeting on May 16th. The award recognizes Joe’s contributions to the central Ohio community and his commitment to helping others. … Continue reading
Like many other famous musicians, Whitney Houston had many financial difficulties in her life. However, even after her death, her estate could be earning a considerable amount of annual income for years to come. While some of the estate’s royalties … Continue reading
Kohler & Smith’s Legal Blog is excited to have received its 2,000th page view since its inception! August of 2011 was the busiest traffic month since the blog was launched last September. Be sure to check back periodically for all … Continue reading
Congratulations to Shamus Cassidy and his wife on the newest addition to their family, Kayla Cassidy, born May 2, 2011. From all reports, Kayla is happy and healthy and we wish her and her family nothing but the best!
Congratulations to Eric D. Van Buskirk on passing the Ohio Bar Examination! After being sworn in on November 8, 2010, Eric will be Kohler & Smith Co., LPA’s newest Associate Attorney.
People often wonder how a fiduciary’s fee is determined. If the decedent died with a will (testate) and appointed a fiduciary in the will, that named fiduciary is called the executor of the decedent’s estate. If the decedent died without … Continue reading